Terms and Conditions
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully before making any purchase from this website.
Terms and Conditions
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully before making any purchase from this website. By proceeding to access or use the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as they appear on the Website from time to time. These terms and conditions may be altered at any time and your continued use of this site and any subsequent purchases made, shall signify your agreement to be bound by any changes.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of all Goods or Services by us to you from the date that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
You accept these Terms and Conditions when: a) you submit an Order; b) you accept delivery of, or any part of, the Goods pursuant to an Order; or c) you make Payment, or partial Payment, for any Goods supplied by us.
If you would like to discuss any concerns or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Eamonn on (08) 8362 9904, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept payment by direct PayPal or credit card. Once your order is received we will confirm the total, including shipping costs, via email. Your confirmation email will include payment instructions. Due to the varied size and scale of our works, we calculate shipping on a per-order basis.
We accept payment for your purchase by either Visa® or MasterCard® or PayPal.
Please ensure you enter your details correctly including your phone number so we can contact you if required. The name on the credit card used for payment must match the billing name on the order. We reserve the right to cancel any order which we determine does not meet this requirement.
All Eamonn Vereker Glass orders must be pre-paid; unless otherwise has been specified. We accept credit card, cheque or bank payments. Please note that we only hold limited stock so all orders will be held for a maximum of 5 days before being reallocated to another stock list. No orders will be processed until full payment is received.
We process all orders on a first-come, first served basis. For your own protection, please do not send credit card information via email.
All product and shipping prices quoted on the website are in Australian Dollars (AUD). All transactions are settled in AUD. Certain credit providers may charge additional fees, please ensure you contact your credit provider for more information. For overseas purchases, this is particularly important as correspondent bank charges and currency conversion fees will most likely apply.
Prices shown on our website and in our retail gallery are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to alter these prices at any time unless prior invoiced.
Prices contained in any Quote or Order for the supply of Goods are based on the cost prevailing and the specification supplied at the time of the Quote or Order.
We reserve the right to vary the price if: a) there is any movement in the cost of supplying the Goods specified in your Order; or b) if the Goods specified in your Order are varied from the Goods specified in our Quote, and we provide you reasonable notice of any such variation of price.
GST and Taxes
All purchases delivered to an Australian postcode incur the standard Government Goods and Service Tax (GST). All prices quoted on this website include GST.
Purchases shipped to an International address are exempt from Australian taxes. The prices listed do not include any overseas duties, customs or import charges which may apply. Any additional International charges will be at the expense of ‘you’ the purchaser and will not be covered by Eamonn Vereker Glass.
We at Eamonn Vereker Glass hope to deliver you the best customer service. Your order will be dealt with as quickly as possible and we endeavour to dispatch items within 24 to 72 hours of payment confirmation of your order. However, please allow up to 5 to 10 working days for delivery if you have chosen normal delivery options.
Shipping Rates and Policies
Eamonn Vereker Glass Pty Ltd will ship to any Australian address (no PO Boxes) and to majority of International addresses. Your delivery MUST be signed for. Any risk will be passed to you and/or any other person who signs for the receipt of the delivery at that time. Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unpredicted circumstances such as natural disaster, strike, transport complications etc.
It is your responsibility to provide accurate delivery and address details. Please do not assume anything - the more information we have the better the service and speed of delivery. Should the nominated delivery service be unable to deliver your parcel due to either incorrect information provided by you or if there is no one to sign for and physically receive the parcel, are delivery fee may apply. This fee will be charged to the credit card provided and is non-negotiable.
Your order will be shipped once the payment has been approved, the address has been verified, and the products are confirmed to be in stock.
Due to the unique nature of our handcrafted glass art, the many locations of our customers, weight, and possible insurance requirements, we are not able to automatically calculate shipping costs. When placing an order we will remind you of this. When we receive your order, we will calculate the best shipping options, and liaise with you via ether via phone or email.
We appreciate your understanding, and if you have any specific shipping or shipping insurance requirements or other instructions, please place your order to secure the work in question, and respond to your order confirmation email, and we will happily liaise with you to ensure we do our best to address your specific requirements.
Shipping costs within Australia vary wildly depending on location which will be calculated once your order is under the process of being completed. We will contact you by phone and/or email and inform you of the shipping cost. Please allow 3 - 7 working days for delivery.
This is the same process for International Shipping, where a sales person from Eamonn Vereker Glass will contact you regards your purchase and let you know the additional shipping charge to your address.
Your order will be delivered by a delivery service nominated by Eamonn Vereker Glass during the business week and your signature may be required upon delivery. Therefore we recommend a work address for delivery. PO Boxes are not accepted. We may use Australia Post Registered Mail to deliver your order.
We are able to deliver orders to most international addresses. Should we be unable to send an order to you for reasons beyond our control, you will be informed by e-mail as soon as possible and the transaction will not be processed.
Please note, shipments to all overseas addresses fall under the import regulations of the receiving country. You should be aware the recipient may be asked to pay sales tax or duties and you should be prepared for this. We cannot take responsibility for the payment of any tariffs and taxes charged by a foreign government
Cancellation by Eamonn Vereker Glass reserves the right to cancel any order.
Cancellation by Purchaser: If you would like to cancel an order after payment has been accepted; please contact Eamonn Vereker Glass by email at email@example.com within 24 hours. If you cancel the order after it has been shipped, freight charges will not be refunded. Cancellations after this time will be at the sole discretion of Eamonn Vereker Glass.
Eamonn Vereker Glass products are unique one off pieces. Due care is required to ensure your glassware looks good for as long as possible. With this in mind, we offer you the following handy hints to care for your products. All Eamonn Vereker Glass Art is handmade in Norwood, South Australia.
All glassware should be kept clean and dry. If needed, glassware should be carefully hand washed with a soft dishcloth or sponge. Do not use hard bristled brushes or abrasive pads that might scratch your glass.
Temperature extremes can also cause glassware to break. Do not let the temperature of the glass change too quickly by pouring hot liquids into cold glasses, or placing cold glassware into hot water.
Take care of how you place your pieces for everyday storage and display. Ensure it is in a safe, dry place, avoiding table edges where cracks and breakages can possibly result. Eamonn Vereker Glass is handmade and all pieces are delicate. Eamonn Vereker Glass bares no responsibility for glassware which is damaged from harsh treatment or careless use.
We are pleased to introduce the service we provide to ease your process of selecting gifts for clients and staff members, ideal for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, leaving gifts, anniversary, trophies & awards and staff celebration or just simply gift and interior items. Each piece comes in a gift box, so gift-wrapping for presentation is done on the spot and included in the gift box is the artists profile and care instructions. Should the choice be too difficult to make, we offer gift vouchers as well as a generous exchange policy.
If there are any problems it must be reported in writing or by email within 5 days of receipt. Please do not return goods without letting us know. Goods sent back without notice will not be credited against your account. Should we ask you to return goods you must obtain a postage receipt and that will be credited against your account. We do not offer refunds.
You may not return any item purchased online to one of our independent retailers.
We at Eamonn Vereker Glass pride ourselves on the craftsmanship and execution of our exclusive handmade Australian products. On rare occasion an Eamonn Vereker Glass item is deemed faulty if it is received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs. We will assess the goods when they are received and either replace with the same style, colour and size or if in the event the item is sold out or a one off, we will issue you a full refund on the original purchase price OR we will offer the opportunity to exchange the sold out item for another product – any difference in price to either be credited or charged accordingly
Please note that all items that are damaged as a result of negligence are not considered to be faulty. For all faulty items outside our Returns Policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +61 8 8362 9904.
Eamonn Vereker Glass products are individually handmade and no two are exactly the same height, width, length or weight. Therefore some inconsistency may be present due to the nature of products being individually handmade. This should be accepted by the buyer when the order is placed and will not be a considered fault and therefore no credit will be issued.
Copyright and Images
Our business website is owned by Eamonn Vereker Glass and subject to copyright. All designs and photographic material are subject to copyright unless otherwise indicated and are owned by Eamonn Vereker Glass Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. No photographic material represented on the Eamonn Vereker Glass website may be used without prior written approval.
Eamonn Vereker Glass recognizes and respects your privacy and will treat your personal information as private. It is necessary to collect your personal information in order to conduct business with you. Personal information collected will be kept safe, confidential and respected. We only uses your personal information for purposes which you give it to us.
We will not sell or pass on your personal information to any third party however your information may need to be shared with others who may require this information to complete your order such as TNT, Australia Post or Fed Ex or other delivery service. Only those details deemed absolutely necessary including information required by law may be shared.
You may access personal information we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
If you have any concerns or enquiries regarding the privacy of your data please contact us at email@example.com or on +61 8 8362 9904.
- The site editor’s service This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
- Registration and password You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorised or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorised use of your user account, user name or password.
- Your conduct You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission. By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that: (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortuous; defamatory; libellous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law; (b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you; (c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users; (d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorised advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor’s prior written consent; (e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
- Submission of content on this web site By providing any content to this web site: (a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7; (c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- Third-party services Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, AND THE SITE EDITOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE EDITOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE EDITOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDTIOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SITE EDITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) Unauthorised ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
- Reservation of rights The site editor reserves all of the site editor’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor’s rights. and property requires the site editor’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor’s prior written consent.
Thank You !
Effective January 1st, 2015